Personality traits, 30 cool, fantastic, fabulous, mind blowing facts, that you will not believe

So guys howdy, I am back with some psychological facts that will thrill you and in this article you will definitely learn something good about psychology
And yourself, so first of all before starting I want to confess my blogging target which is just to entertain you and probably provide you some knowledge
Here you will find interesting, cool,awesome, amazing facts from expert psychologist
You can also read :  Psychological facts about dream
Again I am sorry if you dislike anything in my creation , I am like your friend , please don't take my mistakes seriously
So get ready because you are going to have your best time in day. 
I will provide you less but qualitative data which will not only entertain you but will also provide you some knowledge
You will be thinking why have I choose this topic to talk about, because psychology is something we all should be aware about
Without wasting any time get ready to dive in this ocean of knowledge and entertain ment
................. Get ................. READY........ 


1. Go with the choice that scares you the  most because that will help you to grow

........ 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶 I have not go till ,for that choice that scares me ,from now I will try and you should also give it a try 

Psychological facts about human behavior


2. You are part of puzzle in someone else's life.  You may never know where you will fit, but someone's life is incomplete without you

..... 😍😍😍😍that means I am also a part of puzzle in somebody's life. Thanks to psychology because I was thinking I am useless

Short inspirational quotes about love
Psychological facts about love


personality traits


3. You appear more attractive to that person When you make them laugh or smile

...... 🤓🤓🤓 that means I am looking attractive to you guys na???????? Because I am making you smile

Creepy psychological facts


4. Psychologists says if someone makes 60% of eye contact then they are bored and if 80% they are attracted and if 100% they are threarting you 

.... With me only 60 or 100% happens not 80% means no body is attracted to me 🤧🤧🤧😭😭

5. If a person laugh😄 too much on stupid things that means he is lonely inside

..... Thank god 😇🙏👼I am not lonely inside because I don't laugh on stupid things

Psychological facts about human emotions


6. If a person sleeps a lot then he is sad

..... 😴😴😴😴😴😴 do you sleep too much tell by comment


7. If a person can't cry he is weak 

.... 😭😭😭😭 I cry too much ,........ Which means I am strong


8. According to psychologists our brain has programmed like this that we can't ignore 3 things
Which is 1. Food
                 2. Sex
                 3. Danger

......... 🤔🤔🤔🤔 and I thought that only I can't ignore these things

Personality traits

9. Pretending like you don't have emotions like sadness,  loneliness, anger can destroy you mentally 

..... 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 thank god I don't pretend. 

10. Love your parents. We are busy in growing up but we have forgotten that they are also growing old

..... 😞😞 I am getting emotional so please love your parents ,make them feel special


personality traits


11. Being forgetful is also a sign of intelligence

..... 😱😱😱😱😱 ohhhh my god I didn't realise that I am also intelligent, I will tell this fact to my father because he rebuks me when I forget something , you should also tell this to your father .

Psychological facts about students

Psychological facts about personality


12. According to psychology if you are waiting when you are ready, you will be waiting for rest of your life

....... Guys don't wait for perfect moment just take the moment and make it perfect🤠

Psychological facts about human brain


13. After being disappointed every time you start loosing hope in everything

..... Don't loose hope 😇😇😇

Facts about human being

14. According to psychology if you want to know about someone and about something, ask a question and when they are done answering, keep silent and maintain eye contact with him or her, they will tell you almost every thing you want to know

...... Interesting I will try it and I think you should also....
Psychological facts about crushes

15. God does not give you that people who you want, he give you the  people you need

........  Then why I am alone 😭😭😭 that means God does not care about me

Psychological facts about love and crushes

personality traits

16. You are more likely to achieve your goals when you keep them to yourself

..... Tell by comment what is your goal

Short creepy facts

17. Two things defines you most
   ... First your patience when you had nothing
....... Second your attitude when you have everything


.... Be patient and humble

Scary facts about reality


18. To find if person is interested in conversation, cross your arms if they also do the same then they are interested

..... Oohhhhhhhh from now I will try it

Creepy facts about life

19. Hearing your name when no one has called is sign of healthy brain

..... I have not heard that yet do you?????

Horror facts


20. Listen care fully how a person speak to you about others
Because this is exactly they will speak to other people about you

...... Hmmmmmmmm 🤔🤔🤔🤔


21. If you want to win an argument follow this.
If a person who is arguing loses his temper and start shouting then natural tendency of human is to shout again
But don't do this keep calm and reply in silence this is will piss them off even more


..... 😀😀😀 try, it works really

personality traits


22. Those who get up on 7 am are more happy and thinner

.... 😇😇😇 I get up on 7 Yeeees . Do you????

23. According to psychology the person who try to keep everyone happy will tend to end with loneliness

..... This is I think for me 🙄🙄🙄🙄

24. Psychology says the deeper your feeling will , the hardest will be to express them

 ..... Oooookkkkk have you feel this because I have not

25. Psychology says you get depressed when you get to know that you are not what you should be

...... 🤔🤔🤔🤔thinking but didn't understand

Psychological facts about work



26. Psychology says that the first to apologize is bravest
The first to forgive is stronger
And the first to forget is happier

..... Hmmmm I got understand 😌😌😌

Teenage crush facts


27. Do you want to know when somebody is giving you phone number ,Is correct or not
Then do this
Read it to them incorrectly and see if they correct it or not

.... I will try this from now and I think you should also try

Psychological behind crushes

personality traits

28. The unhappiest person in this world is those who think so much about what people will think

...... I don't think about people's opinions that's why I write in my article what my heart says . Telll me is it correct it or not

Facts about human and emotions

29. Ironically if someone ignore you
Then someday they will need you

..... Never ignore anybody
I don't ignore anybody but I have been ignored by everyone ?????

30. This place is for try to send me the fact that only you know and I will replace it with this


If you want to know more facts you can go Fun facts of life


And  can also read Amazing random facts

I represented you 30 personallitytraits 
THANKS FOR READING AND IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR CORRECTION PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY COMMENTS
And I tried my best but if you feel dissatisfied please forgive me 😭😭😭😭