N AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE

           


Love quotes for him,  facts of true love  ,love quotes for her,  are you struggling to impress him or her read this special quotes and make her / him feel special and then see the magic 

Love, what is love , it is not attraction 
Here I am  with my new article  , you would be thinking that why I have chosen this topic , because I have never been in love and I wanted to experience this beautiful feeling so I thought what can I do,
Then I found that I have my blog to share what I feel and to experience this feeling 
So here I am sharing my feeling,  I  will represent you most lovely love quotes  .. 
Before starting I want you to know about my blogging target which is just to entertain you and give you some knowledge 
Without wasting time get ready to dive in this ocean of love
Here you will get less but qualititative quotes and try this love quotes to impress him or her


About to start but before that I want you to read it till end because something interesting is waiting for you on last

Love quotes for him



1. I like when you smile , but l love when reson is me

.... 😍😍
.... hmmmmmmmm good beginning,good beginning is important because it leads to great ending.

Inspirational love quotes


2.  You are best thing , I have never planned

... best quotes try it to impress your soul mate, things that cone without planning is the best things ever

Romantic love quotes


3. You are my best notification

.... hmmmm getting more interesting, are you getting? ????
This is truly strong  Strong love quotes


4.  Somebody asked " how 's your life"
He replied : " she is fine"..

... ooohhh hhhhhhhhhhhh my God 😍😍😍
True love 😍😍😍😍, symbol of true love

Love quotes for her


5. True love is when you are happy , spending time together , even if one of you is in sleep

..... woooooo😍😍
Real and true love, ohhh My God has this ever happened to you tell me by comments if you have been through it

Love quotes for him



6. I love it when I catch you looking at me

..... getting Interesting, this never happened with me 😢😢😢 have this happened to you? ?? Share this quote with your soul mate

Love quotes for him

7. I might not be there with you but i am always there with you

..... I am also falling in love 😙😙😘😘😘
Woooooooooooooooooooooo

8.  When I started loving you , I found I have never loved somebody like this

....... telll me by comments are you guys enjoying
Share this quote with someone you have truly loved or loving someone
Short love quotes

9. I only want two things in this world
First is " i want you"
Second " I want us"

.... woooooooooooooooooooooo Tell me by comments how much do you like this quotes because I loved it

Love quotes for husband


10. I need you like heart needs  beat

......😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚

Love quotes for him

11 . If god allows me to give you One thing then I will give you the ability to see your self through my eyes , then you will realise how special you are for me

....... . ... hmmmmmmmm 😍😍😍😍😍 feeling lovely, superb one try this quote she or he will really get impress

Quotes about life and love

12. You are every reason , every hope , every dream I had

...... i  am enjoying this quotes are you? ???? I think you should  send this quote to someone you love

Quotes about loving someone

13. The reason why we can't let go someone because inside we still have some hope

. .. .. do you have hope for somebody???

Inspirational love quotes for him


14. The worst feeling in the world is that when you don't want to give up on someone but you know you will have to

....... True 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢 have this happened with you or not because thisome has happened with me
??? Why only bad things happened with me not good 😢😢😢

Romantic love quotes for her

15. Maybe I late to become your first but right now I trying my best to be your last

....... that is something very romantic you can try it to impress somebody, being last is important not first

Short romantic quotes


16.  I wish I can turn back the clock  do that I had find you sooner and love you longer

....... 😚😚😚😚😚 so much romantic, thus is fantastic one


lovequotesfor him

17. One kiss on forehead is much better than 1000 kisses on lips ,  have respect and love not lust

....... True very true, giving respect is all a girl want

Strong love quotes for him

18.  I want to hold your hands at 80's and want to say " we made it"...

...... Cool 😘😘😘😘😘superb.


19.  When a man loves a woman,  she becomes his weakness and when women truly loves a man then"he becomes his strength "

..... hmmmmmmmm goodand fabulous too

Emotional love quotes for her

20.  I just love staring at you because it makes me feel lucky that I have you

......... after reading this 20 quotes I understood that love is beautiful feeling
But there are so much quotes left let's read it😗😗😗😗😗😗

Love quotes for her

21.  Talk to yourself like you talk to someone you love

..... self love is much important, if you can't love yourself you can't love anybody in this world


22. To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness

....... woooooo hoooo, yes off course
If you don't love yourself read this next quotes you will definitely fall in love with yourself

lovequotesfor him


23. How you love yourself means you are teaching people how to love you

........ ohhh that's true . Superb one

24. Be enough for yourself first,, rest of the world can wait

.... I will start loving my self from now and you should also


25. Love yourself first and everything will be on line , you have to love yourself to be able to love somebody or be able to be loved by someone

...... VERY true , I have started loving my self and I think you should also try

If you want to know more facts Fun facts of life


26. I love you not for what you are but for what I am ,when I am with you

...... superb

27. Before I met you ,, I never knew what is it like to looking at someone and smiling  without no reason

..... True love 😍😍😍😍

28. No matter how many times I say love you I always love you more than that

.. . So cute

lovequotesfor him


29. Girls you steal my heart let me steal a kiss from you

. ....... romantic and cute at same time

Love quotes for her from heart

30. This place is for you Try to share your feeling about love and I will try to replace 


If you want to know more about facts you can go to.  Facts about dreams

Can go to  Amazing random facts





I think I have felt love in this quotes dId you ???? I hope you enjoyed reading this as I enjoyed to represent this fabulous quotes to you  .......................

Thank you so much for reading And if you have any queries or complaint please let me know by comments and help me to improve 
I have tried my best but if you still feel dissatisfied please forgive me