28 cool , fantastic,  fabulous, interesting facts of india,  that will not only entertain you but also make you feel proud


Intro about India 

So guys welcome back , you will be thinking why suddenly I  have choose no. 28 when there are 100 facts available on every site 
But guys I believe in quality not in quantity 
You know that sites will provide you facts like " india has  2nd no. In population " ....
Which probably every one know but here you will get less but qualititative knowledge 
Again I am sorry , if you dislike anything in my creation 
And before starting I want you to know my blogging target ..... which is just to entertain you and give you knowledge 
So get ready to experience a wonderful journey with me 
.............. let's get start
Before get start. .... iwant to say that I am proud to be an Indian do you ????????  Tell by comments


1. Only one marriage in 100  in India that end with divorce which is lower than whole world's rate. 

........ ooooook 🙏🙏🙏🙏 I am proud of my country  and on my people also

Life in India facts


2. India has 2nd largest no. Of scientists and engineers in world

........  yeeeeeeeees GUYS there are so much in india on which you can proud and say 
" I am from India "

Facts about India for kids

3. Isro chief Dr. K sivan is son of farmer , only graduate son in family,  who is now leading world's biggest space research organisation . He rejected to work for nasa and now working in isro 

.....😲😲😲😲 who does that yar ,,, every Indian should be proud of it ... he is great 
... you know in this time every one is chasing to go abroad and this man rejected offer from that big organisation and servings for his country , we should learn something from him

Unknown facts about Indian history


4.  Pythagoras theorm was invented by india
A vedic rishi " bayudhyana " invented ot but globally credit is given to Greeks 

....... ooohhh hhhhhhhhhhhh why this racism. ... you know our Indians are so much talented and that much which we also don't know 


5. World's 11% gold is occupied by Indian housewives 

.... 😱😱😱😱😱 but One second then why they say that I don't have anything 
My mother says ........ your mother??????

India facts and figure

Interesting facts about india with picture


facts about india for kids


6. India is on 2nd no.in speaking English 

.... hmmmm   that I didn't know

Incredible facts about India

7. India has world's biggest cinema 

... I watch so many films do you 
Tell by. ........... you know

Things to know about India

8. In 1992 a film named  khuda gawah released with lead actor amitabh bachhan .
For which amitabh sir has to go for Afghanistan to shoot ,,,  and president of Afghanistan made his country's half  security to protect amitabh sir 

.... interesting 😍😍😍😍 love for Indian actors

Some interesting facts about India

9. Shahrukh khan became only Indian actors whose name is printed on gold coin in France museum 

..... I like shahrukh khan do you ???????

Daily life in India


10. India ranke 4th   for best food 

.... 😍😍😍😍😍😍 I love food and Indian  ymmmmmmm

Daily facts about India

facts about india for kids


11. Mukesh Ambani is now ranked as 8 th richest man . His annual income is 2 times larger than Pakistan's defence budget 

 .... 😤😤😤😤 I wish I had some

Interesting facts about India for kids

12. According to supreme Court of india woman cannot be arrested after sunset or before sunrise 

.... hmmmm. Ok kk

Interesting facts about life


13. India has become 1st country to send woman for peace keeping missions.

... didn't understand but feeling proud

India facts

14. No. Of children taking birth in india in 1 year is almost equal to population of Australia.

.... ooooooooookk we have so much but talented people

facts about india for kids



15. In every 12 years in india kumbh mela take place in india and people who come to visit that mela can be seen from space 

..... have you ever visited that mela tell by comments because I have not 

Facts about Indian culture

16. In ancient times students used to come india for studying 

.... hmmmm mmmmmm.........

17. First rocket of india was launched from cycle by Dr. A. P. J Abdul Kalam 

. . Feeling proud

18. Chess was started by india, not only this 0, value of pie, buttons, scale was also invented in india and plastic surgery also

.. 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌
India is great

facts about india for kids


19. Martial arts and yoga was invented in india 

...... we Indians have so much . No????

20. India's population of iq over 120 is equal to whole population of us

.... Heyyyyyy we are so much intelligent

21. Indian Railways has one of largest  employees network in the world

... Hmmmm i travel so much in train

facts about india for kids


22. The indian national kabaddi team has won all world cups

..... 😱😱😱😱😱 great

23. "Why this cola very di "is first song of india thar has been watched on you tube more than 100 million times

... Yes yes I have watched it

24. India is the First country to discover water on moon

... Tell me by comments how many of you have visited moon......... 😂😂😂 just joking


25. 99% of indians work on principle of rocket they aim for star but don't get start until their tails is on fire

.....😂😂😂😂😂 this is some comedy type fact no????


26. Many of advances in science we think made in Europe is actually made in india

.......   AAAAAAAAAs I said we are so much talented

27. India's culture is oldest culture in the world

....ooooooooo😤😤

28. This place is for you Try sending some facts which only you know and I will replace it with facts 


I have an comedy fact also you will definitely love it and can relate with it

facts about india for kids

29. In india if our child gets spoil we blame mobile and if mobile gets spoil spoil we blame child
...hhhh Aa 😂😂😂😂😂😂 this is  to entertain you I hope you loved it


So guys that's it and I know many people in India don't like india because they think india is not great but after reading this facts you will be feeling proud,  don't think that our country has nothing we have so much,  the only thing we should have is an eye to see greatness of our country
I love my india ☺☺☺☺
facts about india for kids

If you want to know about life go to Fun facts of life

If you want to know about earth go toFacts of earth



Thank you so much for reading And if you have any questions or queries please let me know by comments and help me to improve
Tried my best but if you still feel dissatisfied you can go to Www.the fact site. com