Dream interpretation ,,facts of dreams, amazing facts,  interesting facts,  cool facts. 

Howdy , how are you guys doing,  I know you were missing me 
But don't worry I am back with some more facts which will entertain you
In this article there will be all facts of dreams
You will be thinking why I have chosen to talk about dreams , you know today I dreamed about something and I went on google and start searching about dreams and what I found Google don't know what I know about dreams 
So i thought to make a article on facts about dreams and trust me you will not be disappointed  ,,,,,  get ready to entertain  yourself 
Before starting I want you to know about my blogging target which is just to entertain you and give you  some knowledge  
Without wasting any  time get ready to dive 
..........................................

1.  You rarely see your lover in dreams

.....  hmmmmmmmm.

In dream interpretation

2.  You can tell whether you are in dreams or not by looking at clocks because clocks never come in dreams

..... oohhhhhhhh but when I had my dream today there was a clock that means I was not in dream. ..........

Dream interpretation

Dream interpretation

3. Experts says if a person appears in your dream that means he or she wants to meet you

...... ok kk that is interesting

Dream interpretation in Islam


4. 75% of people  seen things in their dreams  and then later see exactly same in life and freak out for a couple of seconds

.....  this happens with me many times
Tell by comments has this happened to you or not

Christian dream interpretation

5. It is believed that if you die in dream,  you wake up suddenly because your brain can't process the idea of death

........ hmmmmmmmm FUN Fact

Dream interpretation about death

Dream interpretation


6. When you are in love you remember
30% more of your dreams

..... 😤😤😤 that means I have never been in love yet

Dream interpretation


7. There are 52%chance that the things you dream about will actually occurred in reality

....
. Ok interesting fact

Dream interpretation book


8. Experts says you can't read in dreams because dreaming and reading are functions of different brains which cannot coperate when we are  dreaming

..... you will be thinking why I am not speaking too much like other days because today I am sad😢😢😢😢

Dream interpretation in psychology


9. 70 % of your dreams contain a very heavy message than the conscious thoughts

..... good Fact

10. Dreaming about fish may indicate that you or someone you know is pregnant

. ...... interesting ☺☺☺☺

Dream interpretation


11. If you don't dream you may have a personality disorder

..... TELL by comments how many of you don't dream😴😴😴😴


12. Dreams often reveals the emotion that we have suppressed because dreams are reflection of our unconscious mind

..... there are coming interesting facts one after  one,  feeling happy😊😊😊


13. 85 % people have experienced a dream so real that they don't know whether it happened in dream or real

....    ohhhh that happened with me 😱😱

14. Experts says that if you see someone unfamiliar in your dream it is actually the ghost watching you while you are sleeping

..... 😱😱😱😲😲😲😲 I am getting scared

15. Reoccurring dreams about a person means you are missing that person

.... hmmmmmmmm

16. The very last person in your mind when you are about to sleep is that person for whom you have either so much love or hate

..... Cool Fact is loved it


17. To dream about kissing someone denotes love and affection with that person

...... that happened with me  ,, has it happened with you

Dream interpretation


18. To dream about that someone is being rude to you means that you are being so hard with yourself you need to give yourself a break

 ...... it was good but I didn't understand it Do you ??? Please tell me if you understood that because I didn't 😔😔

19. According to experts every dream has a meaning, so write your dreams when you get up  in morning it will help you to know about future or knowing solution of some  problem

.... hmmmmmmmm I will try this

Dream interpretation a to z


20. Dreams required more brain activity than any function when you were awake

.... ohhh that I didn't know

21. The more colder will your Room will the bad dream you will get

... so try to sleep in hot room

Dream interpretation Islam book


22. Experts says that dreams are mirrors and it is reflection of your inner most feelings

..... ohhh never ignore your dreams

23. The average person spends 6 years in dreaming

.... ohhh My God that is huge


24. You can only dream about those faces you known brain can't create new faces to show you in dream 

.... Fantastic

Dream interpretation unknown face

25. Dreams recharge your creativity and led to your inventions in past

..... mind blowing Fact

Dream interpretation

Dream interpretation in Bible

26. Mentally strong people tend to have more nightmares than other people

.... that means I am strong

27. Snoring and dreaming can not happen simultaneously 

.... I don't snore do you ??????

Dream interpretation in Bible

28.  Sometimes we hear sound in reality and our mind in coperate that sound with our dreams 

.... this happens with me  , many times

29. To dream about the person you have crush on indictate real love for that person

....... hmmmmmmmm

30. As like other articles this place is for you guys tell me some facts by comments and I will replace it with your facts


I hope you enjoyed  as much as I enjoyed representing it to you

I represented you dream interpretation 
Thank you so much for reading And if you have any queries or complaint please let me know by comments and help me to improve

If you want to know about more facts you can go to
Facts of earth

And can go to Facts of india

I tried my best but if you still feel
dissatisfied please forgive me
You can go to video for more facts and
Dream interpretation

.